Department 4 "Capacity development and scientific cooperation"
- Published: Monday, 08 January 2018 15:15
- Written by Elaman Mambetaliyev
- Hits: 4313
Head of the Department:
- Use of information flows of previously existing monitoring systems to support decision-making in environmental management.
- Research on modern problems of rural development.
- Development of scientific cooperation and training of research personnel
- Enhanced use of library resources
Tasks of the department:
- Strengthening and developing national and international cooperation;
- Creation and maintenance of a worthy image of CAIAG;
- Preparation of project proposals, contracts;
- Search for projects from 3rd sources;
- Visas, tickets, hotel booking;
- Organization of trainings and seminars, workshops and summer schools, etc.
- Preparation of reports for the Supervisory Board / Founders Board / Scientific Advisory Committee;
- Organization and holding of protocol and representational events.