- Published: Wednesday, 28 April 2021 13:50
The Directorate of CAIAG is an executive body and consists of two co-directors,
each of who is proposed by the founders.
|Dr.Bolot Moldobekov||Dr.Oliver Bens|
The duties of the Directorate include:
- development of research programs, responsibility for their implementation and evaluation of results;
- employment and dismissal of CAIAG employees;
- drafting of the annual budget project;
- responsibility for joint work with universities, scientific institutions and other national and international institutions;
- conclusion of contracts, opening of payment and other accounts in banks;
The Directorate submits its decisions to the Supervisory Board in matters requiring coordination in accordance with §10, item 3 of the CAIAG Charter.