Date and place of birth: 11 January 1959, Naryn, Kyrgyzstan
1976-1981, Frunze Polytechnical Institute, Mining and Geological Department (Frunze). Diploma – mining engineer - hydro geologist.
1984-1988, Moscow State Lomonosov University postgraduate study of Engineering geology and environment protection department (Moscow). Candidate of geological and mineralogical science (PhD).
- 1981-1983, Institute of Geology of the National Academy of Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (Frunze), junior research worker.
- 1983-1987, Moscow State Lomonosov University, Engineering Geology and Environment Protection Department, visiting researcher, post-graduate student.
- 1988-1990, Frunze Polytechnical Institute (Frunze), Mining and Geological Department, senior teacher.
- 1991-1992, Frunze Polytechnical Institute (Frunze), Mining and Geological Department, Dean.
- 1992-1998, Ministry of Emergency and Civil Defense of the Kyrgyz Republic, Director of the Monitoring Center, Head of the Department.
- 1998-2001, Ministry of Emergency and Civil Defense of the Kyrgyz Republic, Deputy Minister.
- 2001-2002, Ministry of Emergency and Civil Defense of the Kyrgyz Republic, Department of Monitoring, Forecast of Emergency and Handling of Tailings, Director.
- since 2002, Co-Director of the Central-Asian Institute for Applied Geosciences (Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic).
Participation in projects:
- Participation in the program UNESCO "Guidelines for the planning of sustainable development of the territory of the future Reserve Issyk-Kul".
- Participation in the implementation of the UN Convention to Combat Desertification (MIC) within the framework of the development of the National Center to Combat Desertification in Kyrgyzstan, the National Action Programme (NAP).
- United Nations Development Programme in Kyrgyzstan, UNDP project "Capacity Building of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of disaster risk reduction." This task included the development of explications and drawing a series of maps of danger, risk and vulnerability of the population and territory of Kyrgyzstan from the dangerous processes of natural and man-made scale 1: 1000 000.
- The project for the implementation of the UN Development Programme as part of the "International Institute of the mountains", the following two priority areas: 1. Catastrophes in the mountains; 2. Water problems and hydro resources. Development of new engineering geonomics models predict disasters and water and energy resources in the region of the Kyrgyz Tien Shan and planetary scale.
- The Head of the Executive Agency ADB project "Rehabilitation of the consequences of flooding. Loan 1633 - KGZ ».
- The national coordinator of the project TACIS № SCRE1 / № 38 "Rehabilitation of uranium tailings in the field of extraction and processing in the area of Mailu-Suu, Kyrgyzstan.
- Project GEF / UNEP / UNU "Sustainable Land Management in the High Pamir and Pamir-Alai Mountains - an integrated, cross-border initiative in Central Asia" (PALM)
8. "Cross-border disaster prevention in Central Asia" InWent / GIZ / CAIAG.
- Regional Research Network "Water in Central Asia» CAWa.
- "Observing the Earth's surface for the purpose of monitoring and observation of the environmental and social impacts resulting from the exploration and exploitation of mineral resources» EO-MINERS.
- "A framework for incorporating remote sensing and ground-based observations in dynamic monitoring of vulnerability and rehabilitation» SENSUM.
- "Global Change Observatory in Central Asia» GCО-CA.
- Certificate of Honor of the Kyrgyz Republic, Medal "For Services" of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Medal "For Strengthening Civil-Military Cooperation" of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Medal "Veteran of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic" of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Medal "20th Anniversary of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic" of the Ministry of Emergencies of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Medal "90 years of hydrometeorology ";
- Medal of Nikiforov's All-Russian Center for Emergency and Radiation Medicine of the Emergencies Ministry of Russia (the Nikiforov's ARCERM).
More than 150 scientific articles and reports have been published.
- "The forecast of natural disasters on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic", Bishkek, All-Press, 1997, 172 (collective manual).
- Environmental aspects of the creation of a monitoring system of natural water resources in the Kyrgyz Tien Shan. "Coll. Scientific report of the international conference "The study of mountains and life in the mountains." Bishkek 2000.
- "The Atlas of earthquakes in Kyrgyzstan" Bishkek - CAIAG - 2009.
- "Atlas maps of natural hazards High Pamir-Alai Kyrgyz Republic", Bishkek, 2010.
- "Environmental Monitoring and reducing geohazards in Central Asia." Eighth International scientific-practical conference on problems of reduction of natural hazards and risks "GEORISK - 2012". Moscow, 2012.
- Abdybachaev U., Moldobekov B.D., Ormukov Ch. Modern map of landslide hasard for Sulukta town and ist agglomeration area, south-west mountainous margins oft he Ferghana Basin. – Advancing Culture of Living with Lanslides. Volume 2 Advances in Landslide Science Set 1. World Landslides Forum #4. ISBN 978-3-319-53497-8. Springer International Publishing. 2017- 779-785 pp.
- Moldobekov B., Mandychev A., Usubaliev R., Shabunin A., Osmonov A., Azisov E., Kalashnikova O., Podrezova Yu., Shaidyldaeva N. Water resources of Kyrgyzstan in the conditions of climate change. Page 352. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference devoted to summarizing the results of the decade declared by the United Nations "Water for Life". Almaty, Kazakhstan September 22-24, 2016.
- Usupaev Sh. E., Moldobekov B.D., Orunbaev S. D. Site-Effects Maps And The System Of Early Warning on Seismic Hazards In Megapolises Of Central Asian Countries. Proceedings of the International Conference: Actual Problems of Modern Seismology”, dedicated to 50th anniversary of the Institute of Seismology after G. A. Mavlyanov AS RUz, October 12-14, 2016. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Tashkent-2016, pp. 720-727.
- Moldobekov B.D., Kalmatieva Z. A., Zubovich A. V., Sharshebaev A., Abdybachaev U. and Orunbaev S. D. Central Asian Institute of Applied Geosciences: Seismological Research. Journal GEORISK №2, 2017.
- Daiyrov, M., Moldobekov B., Usupaev Sh., Narama Inventory of the condition and dynamics of the high-mountain glacial lakes of the Kyrgyz Ridge. Science, new technologies and innovations of Kyrgyzstan. Bishkek-2019. No 11.