- GNSS station Alay-2 (ALA2) is a station of the Pamir-Alai GNSS profile, located on the Pamir side on sediments of the northern slope of the Zaalai ridge.
- Coordinates N 39.4433 and E 72.2518
- Height above sea level 2823 m
- Installed in 24.10.2013
Station control and power supply
- Autonomic system of power suply from 1 panel and 1 battery
- Receiver Septentrio NV AsteRx2e HDC v3, s/n 8512000345
- Antenna NavXperience, s/n NA0450
- Antenna height 0.0.
Data transfer system
- Radio channels to station ALA1